On April 7, the Russian Ministry of Health canceled the state registration of eight medicines and excluded them from the state register of medicines. Among them:
– “Velafax” (venlafaxine) in long-acting capsules, 75 mg, 150 mg, manufactured by Pliva Hrvatsk. Antidepressant, selective serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor;
– “Videx” (didanosine), powder for preparing an ingestion solution, 2 g, manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb, S.r. L. (Italy). HIV-active antiviral drug;
“Belsomra” (suvorexant), film coated tablets, 10, 15, 20 mg, manufactured by MSD International GMBH (Puerto Rico Branch), LLC. Sleeping pills;
– “Bonefos” (clodronic acid), concentrate for intravenous solution preparation, 60 mg/ml, BAYER, OY (Finland). It is used in osteolytic metastases of malignant tumors in bone and myeloma (multiple myeloma), to prevent the development of bone metastases of primary breast cancer and in hypercalcemia due to malignant tumors;
– “Xidalba” (dalbavancin), lyophilisate for preparation of concentrate for preparation of solution for infusions, 500 mg, manufactured by Almak Pharma Services (UK). Antibiotic;
Pausogest (Norethisterone + Estradiol), manufactured by Gideon Richter (Hungary), film coated tablets. A monophase preparation for hormone replacement therapy;
– “Formin Pliva” (Metformin), film-coated tablets, 850 mg, manufactured by Pliva Hrvatsk. Hypoglycemic agent for oral administration from biguanide group;
– Formin Pliva (Metformin), film-coated tablets, 1000 mg, manufactured by Pliva Hrvatsk. Hypoglycemic agent for oral administration from biguanide group;
– “Schwech-Hel,” ingestion drops homeopathic, manufactured by Biologische Heilmittel Heel, GmbH (Germany).
The exclusion based on the submission by the authorized persons of the corresponding application.