Pharmasyntez Group is the largest Russian manufacturer of drugs for treatment of oncological, diabetic and infectious diseases.
It is also a leading manufacturer of Vital and Essential Drugs for local market, ranking among the Top 10 largest pharmaceutical corporations in Russia.
We have an opening for Chief Process Technology Officer for hormonal drugs manufacturing.
- Ensuring productivity and efficiency of technological processes to produce Solid, Soft and Liquid Dosage Forms on seven production lines in accordance with the requirements of GMP.
- Joint development/refinement of formulations and physical characteristics of hormonal drugs with the Research and Development Department.
- Technology transfer of R&D processes to commercial production scale.
- Organization of development and implementation of progressive, economically justified, resource-saving and environmentally friendly process maps, processes, and production modes.
- Development of technological processes and procedures, development of design of primary and secondary packaging.
- Determination of process characteristics of raw materials and excipients.
- Optimization of consumption of raw materials and excipients, prevention and elimination of defects, improvement of product quality.
- Identification of violations of process discipline and implementation of corrective measures.
- Analysis of the causes of non-performance, overconsumption of raw materials, violations of process norms.
- Development of Process and Reference Documentation.
- Participation in preparation of Deployment Playbook for new equipment and processes.
- Training and Skill Enhancement of staff.
- Quality control of finished products.
- University Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Process Technology.
- Experience as a Lead Process Technician in the production of hormonal drugs.
- Knowledge of technological processes and operating principles GEA equipment.
- Knowledge of technological processes and operating principles of SINGLE POT granulation equipment.
- Experience in development of Master Formula / Master Batch Record.
- Experience in manufacturing of various dosage forms (Solid, Soft, Liquid).
- Employment, guarantees and compensations shall be done in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Project work for a minimal period of one year (fixed-term contract);
- Work schedule – 5-day working week;
- Compensation for meals during working hours on the territory of the plant;
- Daily shuttle service to and from work;
- Compensation for relocation expenses. Relocation package is negotiable, we will consider the wishes of the candidate. Standard package includes compensation for travel to the place of work, rental of a fully furnished flat/apartment in a modern district of the city with complete infrastructure.
- Annual vacation
- Private health insurance