Rostec has supplied almost 70 million doses of flu vaccines to Russian regions

0
477
According to the Rostec website, the pharmaceutical holding Nacimbio, a part of the state corporation Rostec, has successfully delivered flu vaccines Sovigripp (82%) to the regions of the Russian Federation ahead of the expected schedule. Additionally, the remaining 18% were the quadrivalent Ultrix Quadri vaccines. In total, 69.1 million doses have already been shipped.
According to Deputy General Director of the state corporation Alexander Nazarov, Nacimbio uses only domestic raw materials and its own developments in the production of vaccines. “We work using full cycle technology. This approach guarantees the stability of the supply of medicines to the population, and also eliminates dependence on foreign manufacturers,” he added.